This grand Queen Anne Victorian home located in the Bryn Mawr neighborhood of Minneapolis was constructed in 1888 by Erick Lund for Eugene A.L. Arnold at a cost of $6000. It was later bought by Henry R. Higgins in 1904. The best interior feature of the home is the grand central staircase and wide entry foyer.
The most notable family to reside in the home was the Viehmann family, who owned the property from 1908-1931. George Viehmann ran the Viehmann Grain Company, and his family continued to have success in other business ventures.
Below are additional photographs of the home, the first being a winter view. The second is a photo from the Hennepin History Musuem, most likely taken sometime before 1970 when the home was addressed as 2000 Laurel Ave W.